Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stud-U-Like?



Well on the day the big thaw finally came along, and the day after Sheffield's worst ever ice rink roads and paths, I finally get my hands on some of these beauties. Ive been trying to source some for two years, now I have 4 of them .




So thanks to T & S bike shop in Germany for sending them

http://www.tunds.com/


(and big thanks to Andreas Rühmkorf for helping with the money transfer, I owe you a beer mate.....oh and 80quid) ,

All I have to do is wait for the next big freeze to try them out. Il put one on a spare front wheel and wait and see.

If it never snows again in Sheffield you can blame me.

1 comment:

Gareth said...

Thanks for buying these - I am sure they will protect us other cyclist from snowy roads for the rest of the winter :-)